Friday, February 01, 2008

School

Jaida will be starting full day kindergarten in the public school system in the Fall. I seriously cannot believe that my baby girl is going off to real school soon. Anyhow, she needs to get her varicella vaccination before she can be registered. I was really hoping she would get the chicken pox (and thereby natural immunity) before she turned five but as it seems no such luck. She is not going to be pleased when she finds out she is getting a shot next Wednesday.

Shhhhh .... please don't tell her until I think of something to bribe her with!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Ugh, I've been hoping my two would get chicken pox while we were here, they don't even have the vaccine in the UK, so mine will need the shot before they start school in the US. Andrew also needs to have another MMR, I have an appointment for that in a few weeks..he's going to absolutely freak :(