Monday, May 05, 2008

Turd is a very funny word

Sunday we were out in the yard playing ball with the dogs. Raven was starting to get frisky and act like she might bolt so I said something like "get over here you little turd". Jaida was standing there when I said it. Next thing I hear is "mama what is turd". I told her that it was a not-so-nice way of saying poop. She thought it was a hilarious word and even funnier that I had just called the dog a piece of poo. We had to have another talk about how turd is yet another word that her mama says that she shouldn't.

I then put Raven on the leash. As we were heading back to the house she thought I was going to throw her toy and took off. I wasn't expecting it ... she yanked my arm hard as she came to the end of her lead. I heard/felt my neck pop. I yelled "good lord dog". Next thing I hear is Jaida asking "mama does good lord also mean poop?" We had to have another talk and mama needs to start watching what she says ...

No comments: