Thursday, January 10, 2008

Pink Mushroom


PO20080109_0016
Originally uploaded by gias_kids.

Jaida started ice skating lessons. She really seems to love it and has really (surprisingly ) good balance. At one point all the kids were toppling over and I look out on the ice and there is Jaida standing on the ice watching all the commotion. She catches me watching and gives me two big thumbs up. Right before lessons started Jaida looks out at all the other kids on the ice and tells me "mama, none of the other kids are wearing helmets". I told her that her brain would thank me when/if she fell on the ice and banged her noggin. As she was leaving with her teacher she looks over her shoulder at me and says "mama, you worry too much". I think she would be paralyzed by fear if she knew how much I worry about her on a daily basis. I must hide it well (for the most part).

No comments: