Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I am just Jaida

This is going to be the title of Jaida's Autobiography when she is famous. Joe and I have all sorts of pet names for her ... stinker bell, stinker butt, Jaida Bo Baida, etc. What we always hear is "I am not (enter pet name) I am just Jaida". For some reason this strikes us as so funny. It is a little game we play.

Another thing I have been meaning to write about is Jaida's love of the movie The Borrowers. I have never watched the movie myself but apparently it is about a family of little people that sneak belongings of their larger housemates ... hence the name Borrowers. So now whenever Jaida can't find a thing she is looking for she blames it on the Borrowers. So far the Borrowers have multiple hair bands and clips, a blue rubber frog, Flo (plastic Cars character), and the cat from her doll house. These are all things Jaida has misplaced and is convinced that the Borrowers have taken. Quite the vivid imagination.

No comments: